For our headquarters in Malterdingen
- You work in a young innovative agile team under the guidance of experienced team leaders
- You are responsible for the development of embedded software systems with safety functions, taking into account normative requirements
- You develop architecture and design concepts for systems with safety features
- You create specifications and designs with the help of RQM/ALM systems
- You are responsible for the design, implementation and verification of the safety-related suitability of embedded firmware
- You are proficient in the use of modern software engineering methods
- You are responsible for the testing of systems and software with real-time characteristics in the embedded software environment
- You support systems from the automation and/or railway industry
- You have experience with technical systems, perhaps already in a safety-critical environment
- You have sound knowledge in the field of software development and in dealing with modern software engineering methods.
- You may already be familiar with the relevant safety standards, such as IEC 61508 or similar standards
- You have experience in working with systems such as Polarion, Jira, Jama, etc. or with UML-based tools such as Enterprise Architect, etc.
- You already have experience in working with Linux systems and/or in the development of embedded Linux systems
- You find it exciting to get to know and use new technologies
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a prerequisite
- You are a team player who feels comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You have completed a degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, electronics, communications engineering, technical computer science, or a comparable degree.
SafeinTrain GmbH offers exciting career opportunities in various areas and positions. As a growing international company, we give our employees the chance to grow with us and work in an international environment.
We are a dynamic and open-minded company with flat hierarchies and an open-door philosophy. A flat rate for drinks and fresh fruit provide you with energy throughout the day. And in between or before/after work, a visit to our in-house fitness studio is also encouraged. We attach great importance to sustainability and respect – spiced with a pinch of humour! SafeinTrain GmbH is part of an innovative and future-oriented industry, committed and motivated to find new solutions that make public transport better!
This is what we also offer:
- Independent work in a creative environment, where you develop your personal potential together in the team.
- Productive and goal-oriented work, which is supported by short decision-making processes and continuous training and development.
- Deep insights into different industries and methods.
- High-quality technical equipment as well as flexible working hours and a mobile office.
- Attractive additional benefits such as social services, a library and a fitness room with showers, rounded off by an excellent working atmosphere in a quiet and modern office building.
- Own office with maximum 2 employees and best EDP equipment
- Excellent connections to public transport and the motorway.
- Charging stations for the company’s own electric car fleet
If you have any questions regarding the job offer or the SafeinTrain GmbH don’t hestitate to get in touch with us! You contact Dr. Peter Biechele is happy to answer your questions by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to email@example.com or click on the button below.
By clicking the button you will be redirected to a third party platform of our partner Personio to handle the application process.